SIMS Parent Lite
We have a new convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children direct from your phone or PC. We can no longer send out individual data sheets for you to update as this contravenes data protection legislation. This new system is GDPR compliant.
From Thursday 4th April 2019, you will be able to access our new parent app and website at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
- Contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to this information for all your children, from the same app.
- Please make sure you update your records when you make any changes. E.g. new phone numbers, new contacts, change of address etc.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent
- We will send you an activation email to your main email address. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. If you are unsure that we have your correct email address, please contact the school office.
- You can then login using your normal Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at SIMS Parent.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.
Please note due to new safeguarding legislations, we do require each child to have at least two contacts in case of emergency.
Please contact the school office should you require any further information.